Saturday, January 28, 2012

I Found My Elephant Necklace!




dress. forever 21
hoodie. vans
jacket. naf naf
tights. tutuanna
bag. betsey johnson
necklace. gift
ring. wasteland (on haight)

This is what I wore friday night to go clubbing with my roommate. She wanted to check out the Tokyo night scene before she goes back to France next month. Nick Zinner from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs was guest djing in Shibuya Trump Room so we went and checked it out. He was actually very down to earth and super nice, hope they start touring soon so I can go see them all perform live! He did the classic pound to the chest followed by a peace sign as I said bye, it was pretty awesome.


my make up was inspired by this picture


and i painted my nails blue with American Apparel's Mount Royal nail laquer

1 comment: