Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dressed to Chill






shirt. dkny thrift
dress. hanjiro
cardigan. hanjiro
coat. fcuk
gloves. picot
tights and socks. ???

It's too chilly to go outside!! But I am bundled up in all my layers, and I bought a pair of gloves on the way home today. I'll be all set for winter once I find something that will warm my face without making it look like I'm about to rob a bank.

Today was my first day back at work, it was okay I guess but I was dead tired and all I could think of was going home and crawling into my bed with the heat cranked up and watching Sherlock Holmes (the 1940's version). But Thursdays I have guitar lessons so I got home late, but exciting news!! I bought tickets to see JUSTICE perform in Tokyo next Thursday! I'm going with a friend and we are pumped! I haven't been to any events this big in Japan so I can't wait! I'm already planning what to wear while TTHHEE PPAARRTTYY plays on loop in my head.

Anyways, so I got home and this is what I did.
I blend in...

No comments:

Post a Comment