Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th







dress. hanjiro (vintage)
sweater. h&m
coat. fcuk
tights. tsumori chisato (gift)
hat. handmade
backpack. hanjiro (original)

My hat is back out of it's box! I made this back when I was in school, it's reversible but I think I did something wrong and if you flip it the other way it looks like a shower cap...

Also I got a new wool dress from Hanjiro for the winter. The pin I got last November at the Tokyo Design Festa. It reminds me of the Finnish flag, and I love flags. As you can see my backpack has the British flag. And I used to have a bandanna of the American flag but I lost it, such a bummer. My teacher in design school gave it to me during a school festival to show everyone I was American... it was actually very annoying and I refused to wear it then, but it became my favorite bandanna. Come back my darlin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment