Friday, January 13, 2012

Four Capital Letters Printed In Gold






tshirt. vintage
shorts. vintage
hoodie. vans
jacket. naf naf
tights. tutuanna
bandanna. wasteland

These are from yesterday. I went to see JUSTICE with my friend at Zepp Tokyo in Odaiba. It was my first concert in Japan and they were great, but the lighting and the crowd was just so weird to me. The lights kept going on in between songs and it was just awkward to be able to see everyone's face, I like indoor concerts because they are dark and the flashing lights are there to make you dizzy not wake you up. It was also only an hour long, which was waaaaay too short!! And the music should have been LOUDER!!!!! I'm feeling like a negative Nancy, but I'm so bummed out about it. I hope not all concerts in Japan are like this! There are so many great artist playing this month. CSS is playing today and tomorrow, then on Sunday Metronomy and Two Door Cinema Club are having a show! I wish I wasn't so broke.

*sigh sigh sigh*

So this is what I wore, got this shirt from a vintage clothing warehouse in LA during my business trip last July. I love it so much, and the moon glows in the dark. I love how it's so worn out and has all these holes and paint splotches everywhere. Looking like Sailor Moon was unintentional...

I painted my nails just for this. "DVNO" is my favorite JUSTICE song!

No comments:

Post a Comment