Saturday, January 7, 2012

Book Worm










top. 3 biki no koneko (thrift)
sweater. chicago (thrift)
skirt. gap (gift)
tights. tutuanna
book. one's terrace

I have a million notebooks that I carry around to write random thoughts but I have a weakness to the color yellow. I love yellow! So I gave in and bought it yesterday. I shall use it to write spontaneous note to selfs and recipes or whatever tickles my fancy. It has three sections, 55 pages lined, 55 graphed, and 55 plain. I've already used the first few pages to write about soup. The graph section will come in hand for keeping random polaroids I take and I'll probably just use the plain pages to draw in.

So back in December my sister and I decided to buy Christmas sweaters to celebrate our first Christmas in Tokyo. I was hoping to find a very festive one, the kind with snowmen or Santas covered in shiny baubles. But I guess they are hard to find here. So I settled on this, but the good thing is I can still wear it even in January.

I think I'm catching a cold! Watch out guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment