Sunday, May 13, 2012

Salmon







sweater. bulle de savon
dress. h&m
tights. ???
earrings. betsey johnson
hair accessory. h&m

The past few weeks have been pretty hectic for me.  I quit my job as a vintage clothing buyer and started working at a gymnastics center for kids.  I still can't explain why I quit my old job, I love vintage clothing and the people were really nice.  Something just didn't feel right and I felt stuck, maybe because all this time I imagined myself working some job related to fashion and didn't consider any alternative option.  Since I can't figure out what I want for the future I figured I should just start with a job that I could enjoy and see where it goes.  I like working with kids and I love singing and dancing so my new job let's me do a lot of the things I love.  I still have a lot to learn but I'm finally getting the hang of it.  It feels nice to have a fresh start!  Oh and I turned 22 last week!  I want to be in Vegas!



No comments:

Post a Comment