Saturday, May 19, 2012

She Sells, Sea Shells








vest. thrift/diy
dress. h&m
leggings. ???
watch. handmade
bandanna. wasteland
earrings. betsey johnson

Today was a long day at work.  I've been getting a good workout lately using a lot of muscles I often never use (or knew existed).  So pretty much my whole body aches, I better be hella ripped in a few months!  I have tomorrow off so I grabbed drinks in Shibuya with my friend then we walked around looking for street food but found no luck so we went to a convenience store and bought some fried chicken and ate it on a quiet street.  Later on, some dude randomly sat a few feet away from us and opened a beer and came over to say cheers.  We thought he was some creeper but he was actually just really bored because he had to wait two hours for his friend to arrive.  Been there, done that, I feel you man.  So we let him join our little street picnic and it turns out he used to be a hairstylist and now works at a vintage store in Harajuku (been there, done that too).  It's funny how you just meet random people in Tokyo.  All in all it was a good day.  I'm really glad I got to see my friend and it was good to go out after a stressful day, we actually work for the same company and I met her at the interview, but I don't get to see her very often because we work at different schools and also she is quitting soon.  Very sad, but I might actually see her more after she quits since she will have more time off!  Yay!  I was thinking of going clubbing tonight but I know that whenever I mix lack of sleep with alcohol I pass out and wake up on the street.  I think I learned my lesson from the first few times.  Even now my eyelids are drooping.  The dude we met is actually going to the same event I wanted to go to tonight, Tokyo is really small.  I kind of love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment