Saturday, May 26, 2012

Carrot Girl










dress. hanjiro (vintage)
scarf. vintage
jewelry. betsey johnson

Today I went to a BBQ in Nishi Azabu, it was hosted by a friend of a friend and it was an interesting group of guests.  Haven't really had the chance to go to outdoor house parties in Tokyo, so it was really nice.  I really miss the outdoor parties in Berkeley.  Man, I can't wait to have my own place with a backyard (I would settle for a terrace too!).  

I didn't actually wear this scarf with my dress today, but I like to pair it with this dress since it makes me look like a carrot.  I actually wore this outfit on Easter, and even have orange tights to add some funk.  I didn't wear tights today so I was able to discover the numerous bruises I have (probably from work) and I look like a blue and white dalmatian.  Happy to have the day off tomorrow!  Will find something fun to do yay :))

No comments:

Post a Comment