Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's NOT a Party if You're Wearing Sleeves!








tank. yard swap
denim vest. thrift/diy
shorts. thrift
tights. ???
rings. the haight
earrings. gift

Today I went out with my girls from work.  It was the first time we all met up besides our contract signing.  It was nice since we all have different schedules and were finally able to have the day off together.  We spent some time hanging out in Futakotamagawa then headed over to Roppongi for drinks then clubbing.  I was hoping to get pretty trashed since it IS Wasted Wednesday, and we all don't have work together (except for Cat, who has a photo shoot Thursday).  We went to this really nice bar in Roppongi called R2 and there was a live trumpet player accompanied by a lounge DJ.  It was really classy so I felt kind of out of place with my White Trash Wednesday outfit.  There were just a lot of Wednesday themes today.  We headed over to a club and had a bunch of drinks there and danced till the last train.  It was a good night, and I was happy to be able to enjoy my early weekend since I have to work Saturday AND Sunday this week.  It was a good night out.  Hope to do something productive tomorrow, maybe I'll finally get around to sewing my summer dress! :)  Good night y'all, I'm about to crash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment