Saturday, September 12, 2009

spontaneous rain



i went to meet my cousin at kinshicho, and it was only a little cloudy when i left so i didn't bring an umbrella, and of course it starts pouring on my way home, gah!

good thing i bought a hair dryer today (:

anyways, i wore a very similar outfit last saturday too... this is how i dress when i don't have an outfit in mind... yup.
socks. sanrio (KUROMI <3)
top. kil kil
jacket. puma
pants. h&m

some kid spilled soda on my pants today!! i almost threw my coffee on him, but he looked very terrified and nerdy... and his uniform was covered in cola, poor kid, reminds me of my elementary days when i spilled everything... well i still kinda do that.


oh, and the hair dryer is made by TESCOM... i never heard of the brand before, its called IONE
it looked cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment