Wednesday, September 2, 2009

scarf!


Today I tried out the new scarf I got after watching a ten minute youtube video all about scarfs. Yes, it's true.

I put it on with a long chain, but I was so scared it would get caught on something and I would choke to death... my mom has brainwashed me into thinking everything is dangerous, ........ yeah.

I didn't so that's good, but today in class we spent six hours... SIX HOURS! just thinking of ideas for eco bags, seriously, what does my tuition money go towards? I thought of my idea within the first hour and spent the rest of the time sleeping and taking pictures with my friend with photobooth, hehe.

I designed an eco bag and a dress to go with it, I'll post up pictures when I they're done~

But seriously... I am the only one who reads this blog... I've checked the view count... yup.

Today's Outfit
Scarf. Urban Outfitters
Chain. Forever 21
Tshirt. Heritage
Buffalo Print Top. Urban Outfitters
Pants. Luccica (i think thats what its called...)

No comments:

Post a Comment