Friday, September 11, 2009

kansai yamamoto

today my teacher told me there was some fashion event going on tonight, so i went with my classmates after school... i thought it was gonna be a fashion show or something like that, but it was a actually "let's win the nomination for the 2016 olympics" event......

yea it was kinda wierd... we were told to clap and fill up the hot air balloon with our energy..... it wasn't a fashion show at all! wft? and it was only like 30 minutes too... it took 30 minutes just to get there, oh well.

it was interesting.....

and i got free pins and pocari sweat drinks (:


outfit.
shirt. jam pixy
vest. forever 21
shorts. bebe outlet
tights. leg avenue
glasses pin. andeng
headband. forever 21

and random pictures cuz i liked my hair today haha


oh and a random fact,
i was going to wear my red skinny jeans today instead but i am glad i didn't, when i got to class i realized two guys in my class were wearing very similar red jeans and one was even wearing the same boots that i was thinking of wearing........ woa

No comments:

Post a Comment