Thursday, September 3, 2009

ramen girl


Today was only morning class, so I went to eat ramen with some classmates. It was really crowded so we ended up waiting in line, but it was worth it. I had Miso Orochon Ramen... I don't know what Orochon means... but it was good. It reminded me of the movie Ramen Girl with Britney Murphy, which was a wierd movie... but makes you wanna eat ramen hella bad.

Ew, my English is falling apart, please excuse me.

Then we went to Mac Donalds to get soft serve then the arcade where I played the drum set game for the first time... it was fun and I discovered I'm not as bad as I thought I would be. But I do suck at the Japanese version of Guitar Hero... really suck.

I hope I don't get too hooked on those arcade games, cuz they cost a fortune.



Anyways, I didn't feel like trying today so I dressed down.

Tshirt. Graphic Tee Store
Hoodie. Van's
Pants. my dad's old pants



No comments:

Post a Comment