Thursday, April 22, 2010

poladroid

my current obsession is instant film pictures, i miss my i-zone camera from the fifth grade, oh those tiny sticker pictures made my elementary days

i really want a polaroid camera, but the film is just sooo expensive!!
maybe i'll save up for one, but for now i've discovered this cool online software called poladroid where you can drag digital photos onto the cyber polaroid camera and it'll print out a cyber polaroid picture, you can even shake it with your mouse, so yeah i'm way too hooked on this now and have pretty much made a polaroid for every picture i could find

these are some of my poladroids of pictures i took of my life in Tokyo~~
except the one with the red shoes, that one's from high school (woa!! flashback!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment