Sunday, April 4, 2010

old school curlers


i've decided that old school curlers are awesome, they don't use heat, and if i just sleep in them it's so much easier than an electric curler because it takes me forever to use those... and they bully my ears all the time
also i don't feel like spending fifty bucks on something that'll require me to wake up earlier to use, i treasure my sleep as much as my eyelashes!!

of course it all depends on the result... well... we'll see in the morning, hopefully it turns out as planned!


UPDATE
here is how it turned out... i give it a "meh" but i think with practice i can do better!!




here are outfits i didn't get around to posting last week~

friday.
shirt. forever 21 (heritage)
long sleeve. earth music & ecology
shorts. forever 21 (they came with detachable suspenders!!)
tights. tutuanna

tuesday.
sweater. h&m
knit jacket. fcuk
pants. hand me down's from father

sunday breakfast.
clam chowder
butterscotch bread
plain yogurt
apple
milk

the instant clam chowder tasted powdery, next time i'm going for the cambell's

No comments:

Post a Comment