Sunday, April 11, 2010

"A day without laughter is a day wasted."






tshirt. graniph
cardigan. seiyu
jeans. forgot name
socks. gatchapin! by naigai

I was walking around the city of Marunouchi Sunday Morning, and even though all the shops were closed it was such a nice walk. Very peaceful with only a few people around and the streets didn't really feel like Japan at all, more as if it were somewhere in Europe.
Anyways, I passed by one of the shops along the street and on the window this quote was written and I really liked it.
I didn't know who it was by so I googled it and found out it was a quote by Charlie Chaplin, which made sense to me.
I'd say laughing is my hobby, I really like Japanese comedy shows (owarai) and the best conversations to me are the ones where we can all laugh till we're rolling around and slapping our knees.

I laughed a lot today, and I say it was a day well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment