Friday, June 8, 2012

black and white and floral all over


top. buffalo exchange (thrift)
shorts. thrift
leggings. tutuanna
rings. betsey johnson and h&m
earrings. betsey johnson
necklace. forever 21
hairband. hanjiro

Today I went to visit my old school for a portfolio exhibition, it was nice to see my old teachers and see what the new students were working on.  I remember doing the same portfolio project in my year, and honestly it seemed like a waste of time.  The format they made us use was so boring and it really didn't leave much space for us to arrange it to our brand's image.  My portfolio is still at the school being shown at the open campus events since I don't really have use for it at the moment.  I should pick it up eventually and re-do the whole thing.  Back to the drawing board for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment