Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This Sweater Makes Me Feel Like I Go To College






button up. dkny men's
sweater. diesel
shorts. wet seal
tights. tutuanna

guess what guys?!!?!?!?! I got the job at Hanjiro!!
Hanjiro is a chain thrift store in Japan, and they buy a lot of their used clothes overseas, and so my job will be to "pick" clothes (like styles, color, fabric) to buy from warehouses in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Thailand, and Europe (they didn't tell me specific countries)

I am very excited for this job!!

so that was the good news~~
the bad news is.........

i took a pattern making test in September and the results came in... i didn't pass, but on the bright side i learned a lot about pattern making, and i think it was a good challenge!!
all in all, it was a good day~

No comments:

Post a Comment