Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"Look What I Made!!"





one piece. axes femme
stockings. tutuanna
cardigan. urban outfitters
hair bows. h&m
neck and foot accessories. handmade

i had my final interview for a buyer's position for this Japanese company today. it was very nerve racking since it was an interview with the head of the company! but i think the interview went pretty well, i stumbled on words a few times but they were very patient and nice. i said what i had to say, and now all i have to do is wait for the results!!!

i chose this outfit because red is my power color :)

oh and i made these accessories during the summer~
i was inspired by traditional Hungarian clothing and embroidery~ i really want to travel to Hungary and Russia and Swiss and Finland and Scotland and so many places!!
i wish some magical job opportunity that allows me to go all over the world to eat and dance and be surrounded by all these cultures would just fall upon my doorstep.

No comments:

Post a Comment