Tuesday, March 2, 2010

don't forget chapstick!


outfit.
sweater. earth music & ecology
shorts. bebe
coat. fcuk
tights. seiyu
leg warmers. tutuanna
scarf. vintage
bag. honey's
chap stick. wicked!



i painted my nails maroon with the nail polish i bought the other day, once spring is here i will post some tutorials on my blog on how to do spring nail art!! it is exciting to use bright colors~! and i have so many of them might as well use them before they dry up!




and also~ my friend gave me this really good milk tea from Taiwan and it was really cool, it has the powder milk and sugar already in the tea bag so you just have to add hot water and wait three minutes!!! its just like cup noodles~!



and one of my dorm mates moved out a few days ago and she gave me cheesecake milk candies as a goodbye present, they are really good!!! i recommend them to anyone who likes the fujiyamilky candies~! めっちゃ上手いよ!!
but its such a bummer that my dorm mates are moving out already, and really far too, all the way up to Hokkaido!!
i hope my new neighbors are as chill as them, and don't mind my random singing and dancing in the hallways and the occasional crazy room cleaning sessions when i throw everything around and decide to vacuum at 6am...
im here another year, hope it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment