Monday, March 15, 2010

Cake!!


cake. from Hiro先輩 (Patisserie Les Planetes)

today was graduation day for the 2nd years at my school, and the group that i'm in (fashion event staff) threw a goodbye party for the seniors~~
my mentor, Hiro Senpai gave me a cake as a gift!!! and she even wrote me a card~~
her major was illustration so the card had her own work on it and the message was really nice, i will miss her and all the seniors so much!!
it is hard to believe that i will be a senior in about a week... the thing about going to a two year school is that is goes by really quick, you become a senior before you even know it, honestly... it hasn't really hit me that hard yet.


tee. sfera
long sleeve. earth music & ecology
shorts. bebe
tights. tutuanna
necklace. gift~



No comments:

Post a Comment