Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Bangs are so Looooooooooong.






top. urban outfitters
jeggings. urban outfitters
jacket. fcuk
socks. tutuanna

today is Autumn Day or something in Japan, so no school~~ ;)
i spent the day working on some designs for my my graduation fashion show in February, and went to eat out with my friend and her classmates in Roppongi

we went to the Havana Cafe, which is a cool bar/restaurant right near Roppongi station, and my friend actually works there and her co-worker was going to make some takoyaki... but sadly he couldn't make it, but we had lot's of other good food~

we ate a lot actually, nachos, buffalo wings, burritos, tacos, sandwiches, all that great stuff!
it was a fun night, and i also had a strawberry margarita which was really good
the waiter was cute too~~

all in all, it was a good holiday~
tomorrow i have photography class which i'm looking forward to, i hope it doesn't rain tomorrow because i want to take more photos outside, the neighborhood around my school is so amazingly beautiful, i love it!!

ok, enough words for one post~
although i have been MIA for a few weeks due to my portfolio judging that was on sunday, it was okay i guess, but i'm kind of disappointed in myself, because i could've done so much better, i probably give myself a C+... average... not outstanding at all

i want to live 120%

1 comment:

  1. Hi NanaP, do have a great Thursday. Thank you for entering my giveaway, I threw your notes in the big bowl, fingers crossed! xx

    ReplyDelete