Tuesday, August 31, 2010

365 Days, 99 Posts, 4 Followers, You're Probably Glad There's Only One Me ;)


Yup, it's been a whole year~
this is post #100!!! (originally i said i would post everyday.......)
i looked through some of my old posts and remembered that i used to take pictures by my door, but since i have so much stuff lying around, i only have space on my bed!! who knows? maybe next year i'll have to take pictures on my desk (O.o);;

top. urban outfitters
shorts. thrift

wow, in the summer time the number of clothing items i wear is so little since it's actually hot in Japan! unlike San Francisco weather where i have to wear a million layers to keep from freezing, ugh
i love the sun!!!!!!

ok, now it's time for me to enjoy the stares of my fellow dorm mates as i go shower :)

No comments:

Post a Comment