Sunday, July 11, 2010

something's on my mind





lace top. ???
button up. dkny men's
shorts. forever 21
tights. tutuanna


today i made dinner...
well i bought bread, then made soup and warmed some chili, ate some yogurt for dessert
i wouldn't really call that made, i guess

it has been awhile since i've spent a sunday at my dorm, kind of relaxing and kind of empty in a way
yesterday was my last day of work till september, and it feels really weird
there are so many nice people at work and i will miss all my friends there T^T
five weeks seems very long

but in a few days i will be home~
and five weeks will probably seem too short.


this song describes my day, and most days
Her Morning Elegance - Oren Lavie
And she fights for her life on the train
She looks at the rain
As it pours
And she fights for her life
As she goes in a store
With a thought she has caught
By a thread
She pays for the bread
And She goes...
Nobody knows


梅雨早く終わって!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment