Thursday, February 11, 2010

back in Tokyo


i am back in my cozy small dorm room with my luggage unpacked and sitting on my shelves, my trip to Barcelona and Paris was so much fun~~
i hope to go back there again, maybe next time for a while longer

the weather in Barcelona was a little warmer than Tokyo, but Paris was much much cooler, it even started snowing, and even though we were all shivering around with numb fingers, i think snow in Paris is wonderful~

My favorite part of Barcelona was the fountain in Parc de la Ciutadella, it was so much fun~
my friends and i were just walking around after visiting the Chocolate Museum nearby and just happened to stumble upon it, at first we just saw a small part of it from a distance and as we walked we discovered how giant the fountain is, really though, its HUGE!!
and randomly there was a mammoth statue across from it which was cool too, kinda scary, but cool

And for Paris, I'd have to say my favorite part was walking from the Arc de Triomphe to the Eiffel Tower, I really like walking by all the pretty apartment buildings in Paris and imagining what it would look like inside, i imagine them to have nice interiors with trendy furniture and corresponding wallpaper. Then walking through the park nearby where you can get a nice view of the Eiffel Tower away from all the souvenir vendors. As i walk closer and closer towards the tower, i start to feel like an ant, the tower is sooo big and staring up right at it makes me feel like the world is such a big place with so much to see, well i know the world is big, but staying at the same places too long makes me feel like an elephant trapped in a little tent, so seeing the Eiffel Tower reminded me that there is so much more out there and that i should keep on discovering new things. Dork.

Anyways, i should go to sleep soon to try to get rid of jetlag, i have school tomorrow, boo, but whatever, just a few more days then i'll be on my spring break. Wow, it's almost a year since i started going to this school and pretty soon i'll only have a year left, time really does go by fast. I've literally taken hundreds of photos while i was on my trip so if i were to post them up, i'd have to go through them and post just a sample of them later. I'll try to remember to post them up tomorrow, if not.... well you could always go see it for yourself!!

ok~
ZZZZZZZ

1 comment:

  1. Hi ! Nice talk about your travel life !
    By the fact I'm living in Tokyo too and love fashion too .... we should meet up once to take a tea ! ! !

    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete