Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010

new years resolution... grow one or two centimeters taller... yup
and to write a song... yup.

anyways, so happy new year~ yaaa!

for the winter break i went to ishigaki (in okinawa) to visit my grandma and old classmates, it was nice and warm there, even got to go fishing! but i didn't catch anything... it's ok, the last time i went fishing i caught like five fish and took a week to eat it all... i got tired of fish, yea...

maybe i'll post pics of my vacation there... although i don't remember taking many pictures...



so i spent this weekend curled up in my room watching movies and making stuff, i started making a scarf and i also make a mini straw hat! it fits my little panda friend. teehee.

i watched "Youth in Revolt" and about to start "Amelie"~~
(i wear headphones so i don't bother my dormmates... but i laugh loud enough that it cancels the point of wearing them...poo)

"Youth in Revolt" apparently takes place in Oakland and Berkeley... which is close to where i grew up, but sadly i didn't really recognize the places in the movie... too much time away i guess.

I'm excited to watch "Amelie" cuz i've always wanted to watch it and also i've been studying French for my upcoming school trip to Paris~! I am no where near conversation level... but hopefully i'll be able to get around.

This is actually my first trip of my life abroad so i'm super excited! (See, i don't consider Japan abroad for me... cuz it's just like going back home, and i also speak the language so it takes the fun out of being a super tourist.)

besides watching a movie, i also made stuff~ woot
(started a scarf and made a straw hat!! this was yesterday)


i also read, at the moment i'm reading "Julie and Julia"
i saw the movie and saw the book at a nearby bookstore, there isn't a big variety of english books in japan, its was a choice between Sci-Fi and books that were made into movies...

i used to hate reading and probably have only read three or four books in my life (mostly just for school), but i'm actually starting to get into it.

recently i read "Confessions of a Shopaholic" and found it very terrifying how much i can relate to it, so another new years resolution of mine is to cut back on spending money, yes. (please please let this one work out, please!!)

then for dinner I went out to Tomato Jr. which is a cheap pasta restaurant nearby, i've been craving pasta all weekend
this is what i wore... there wasn't much point in dressing up... but it helped kill time

scarf. bb outlet
top. freaks of go go spectators (wtf? i love it.)
belt. shimamura
shorts. bb outlet
tights. leg ave
leg warmers. ??

and i put on make up to kill more time... i didn't actually wear the hat out, but it's cute right? I will try to make a bigger version of it for me~



so, yup, that was my weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment